No 1 Carpet Cleaners Terms & Conditions
We want you to be delighted with our services; in order for us to deliver the very best service, there are some things you need to know ahead of your clean.
Our terms below lay out the requirements for your booking with No1 Carpet Cleaning Company.
- Please hoover all carpets/upholstery thoroughly on the day of your booking prior to the technician’s arrival
- Please move any furniture that covers any areas that require cleaning prior to the technician’s arrival
- Our technicians must have access to both parking and running water to complete a booking. It is your responsibility to advise No1 Carpet Cleaning Company of any restrictions to parking or access to water. If the booking is unable to proceed due to lack of these amenities, your deposit will be forfeited.
- Our technicians have to carry equipment into your home so the maximum number of stairs for a booking is 3 flights of stairs (we can use lifts where available). Please note for health & safety reasons our technicians cannot attend properties with metal stairs.
- If you wish to reschedule your booking, please call our customer service team at the earliest possible time so we can arrange a new booking for you. You must provide 48hrs notice of any cancellations; failure to provide 48hrs notice will result in the loss of your deposit.
- All bookings are subject to a 50% deposit by debit or credit card. The remaining balance will be due on the day once your clean has been completed and you’re satisified with the work. Our technicians have card payment machines and will collect any balance due.
- From time to time, events beyond our control may occur and prevent us from attending your booking (floods, road closures, accidents, illness, Acts of God etc) in such circumstances we will re-book at a mutally convenient time.